Thursday, September 08, 2016

{ Deco Foil and Modeling Paste }

Did you know you can create dimensional accents using our Deco Foil and your favorite modeling paste or spackle? You know what my favorite modeling/texture paste is, Whipped Spackle, of course. I use it all the time with my stencils. Now, you can add Deco Foil to it. How exciting is that?!?!  Stop by Therm O Web blog for step by step instructions on how I created this card.

Hello close by Daniela Dobson

I used this stencil from Echo Park and my Whipped Spackle from Faber Castell Design Memory Craft.

Hello close 5 by Daniela Dobson

I added foil and ran it through a laminator and this is what I got. I just love it.

Hello close 6 by Daniela Dobson

Stop by the blog to see step by step photos.

We’re offering you a chance to pick up our HOT metal colors at an amazing price! Shop now and purchase this kit of 5 colors.. Gold, Silver, Rose Gold, Pewter and Copper! Purchasing at this price is like getting one roll free! So don’t miss out! Click here to shop NOW!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! What a beautiful design with the foil!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.